SIA LiveOn processes personal data in order to conclude or perform a Tenancy Agreement or to secure performance thereof. Personal data is also processed for the purpose of developing and marketing the company’s products and services.
Instances of concluding or performing the Agreement include, first and foremost:
- Conducting background checks of the person(s) applying for tenancy, including inquiries to credit register, criminal records database, court rulings database, land register and other publicly available databases, with the purpose of determining the applicants’ solvency;
- Publishing the names of the Tenant(s) and other residents of the apartment on electronic information boards and mailboxes in the generally accessible spaces of the Building, and/or in other ways necessary to conclude or perform the Agreement;
- Processing of data of the Tenant, persons residing in or occupying the Apartment, including sub- lessees, for the provision of communal, administrative or maintenance services as well as for managing access to and use of the Building and the Property;
- Use of security cameras to provide order and security in generally accessible spaces of the Building and the Property;
- In case of unsatisfactory performance of the Agreement, processing the debt (including the fact of the payment default, name of the Tenant, name, personal/identity code and contact information as well as the sum of the dept and the date the debt was incurred and settled).
You will find additional information about the processing of personal data in conjunction with the Tenancy Agreement in the annex of the Agreement.
SIA LiveOn deems it within its legitimate interest, under Article 6 (1) f of the General Data Protection Regulation, to process personal data for marketing and product development. We use the feedback and requests of our customers for the purpose of product development and marketing. If you have requested our marketing and lease offers, we will use your contact information to send you the requested offers and information. You can withdraw from our offers in accordance with the information provided in our e-mails.
SIA LiveOn is entitled to transfer and publish the above-mentioned data to other entities within its group of undertakings, as well as investors, for the purpose of data administration; to the providers of management, communal, administrative or maintenance services; to persons providing credit processing and other debt management services, as well as to the providers of our marketing and IT services.