The terms and conditions of the Tenancy Agreement
Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of this rental agreement. If anything remains unclear, don't hesitate to ask. We will be happy to answer all your questions!
The rental agreement is usually concluded digitally, but if necessary, it can also be concluded in paper form.
The Term of the Tenancy Agreement
- The Term of the Tenancy Agreement is fixed for one (1) year from the date of the handover of the apartment.
Handover of the apartment
The Tenant must have their identity document (D-card or passport) with them at the time of the handover of the apartment.
- All residents must be listed in the rental agreement.
- Subletting of the apartment is not allowed (including Airbnb).
- The sum of the deposit is equal to two (2) months' rent.
- The deposit is payable in one instalment.
- Apartments can be rented only through the Lumi Majas team!
The customer must familiarize himself with the rules of Lumi Majas (rules for the use of the apartment, building and property) and follow them throughout the rental period.
Background checks will be carried out on all customers before the tenancy starts. This includes verification of regularity of income, possible non-payment and other necessary background checks as described in the Lease Agreement.
Once you have selected the right apartment, you must submit the following documents with your application for background check purposes:
- A copy of a valid personal document (identity card, passport) or a photo taken with a mobile phone;
- Bank statements from the last 6 months, completed with the bank's digital stamp (showing all incoming and outgoing charges).
If you have recently moved to Latvia and have not received a living permit, please send us the copy of your employment contract and a copy of passport.