My home - my choice
Lumi Majas’s "My home - my choice" philosophy has been created for people who want to live in the knowledge that Lumi Majas is their home, for as long as they desire.
Lumi Majas has a clear set of rules for their residents which ensures a pleasant co-living environment for everyone, leaving them the flexibility they need to organize their own lives. We take care of the day-to-day management of the building, leaving you with the time you need to deal with the things that are most important to you.
When entering the Tenancy Agreement, the resident must confirm that he/she has read the House Rules and will endeavour to abide by them during the tenancy period.
Click here for the Lumi Majas House Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lumi Majas allows well-behaved pets.
- The owner is responsible for the wellbeing of their pet and the pet must not disturb other neighbours.
- When keeping a pet, you must follow the regulations for keeping cats and dogs in Riga
- Lumi Majas are completely smoke-free - smoking is prohibited in the building (including the balconies and the estate).
- Smoking is allowed only in the designated area in the courtyard.
Accessing the Internet and TV
- Internet and TV are provided in the building by Balticom, Baltcom and TET.
- If you would like to use these services, please contact Balticom, Baltcom or TET customer service.
The rent of the apartment
The rental is not subject to VAT.
Surcharges and additional services
The surcharges will be paid as follows:
- Fixed surcharges (fees and expenses for administration, and refuse collection)
- Surcharges according to meter readings (consumed water, heating and electricity)
The rental bill includes the rent of the apartment, surcharges and additional fees for ordered services. The surcharges and fees for additional services are inclusive of VAT.
- The deposit sum amounts to two (2) months' rent.
- The deposit is paid in one instalment.